For our location in Brasov, Romania we are currently looking for a Scrum Master.
What responsibilities will you have?
- You will support the Product Owner(s) in the entire agile process, from sprint planning, daily stand-ups up to demos and retrospectives
- You will proactively engage and mitigate issues
- You will continuously share knowledge between the other Scrum Masters
- You will adapt to different requirements for the team which may not involve Scrum, all the while respecting Agile values and principles
- You will provide full support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
What are your qualifications?
- You have a basic understanding of Web technologies and Software Development
- You possess good skills and knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement and empowerment
- You have good organizational skills
- You gained knowledge about Agile approaches: Kanban, XP, TDD, Pair programming
- The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum” is a plus
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master would be an advantage, but it’s not a mandatory requirement
- You possess excellent communication and mentoring skills
- You acquired a good level in verbal and written English
- You are assertive and speak openly
- You are open to feedback and continuous learning
What we offer
- A team of strong professionals with dynamic strengths that drive the creation of creative software solutions
- Open and pleasant work atmosphere
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Outstanding private health insurance and other benefits
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your CV in English via E-Mail to: jobs.brasov at synertrade.com. Thank you.