At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 33 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
We are looking for a workmate who loves to spend time with software testing. You are a good fit if you consider yourself as a team player who is task oriented, has excellent analytical skills and a strong capacity to focus.
Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building innovative digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. We are a responsive organization that enables everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of our projects and the company through Holacracy. We focus on technology, delivering quality work and supporting our customers. If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
- Testing newly developed software, features, and recording any bugs or performance issues
- Collecting information about software usability
- Identifying critical bottlenecks in development
- Developing and running effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance
- Documenting, prioritizing, and resolving bugs
- Delivering high-quality projects, accurate reviews, and complete reports
- Reviewing the specifications to find lacks of information
- Providing information to development teams to support their bug fixing
What do we require?
- Minimum 2 years experience in Quality Assurance in web projects
- Knowledge of QA methodologies
- Experience in functional testing
- Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specifications into test cases
- Ability to report defects and document clearly
- Experience in using Issue & Project tracking tools (like JIRA)
- Experience within an agile environment and a multidisciplinary team
- Strong organisational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and ability to synthesise the results
- Team player who takes pride in their work
- Ability to work independently
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- Enthusiasm and empathy
- Good English communication skills
- Strong interest and passion in software testing
What makes us smile...
- ISTQB foundation level
- Mobile automation and Testing experience
- Experience with automation tools (like Selenium, Applitools)
- Experience with performance and security testing
- German and Spanish language skills
- Experience working with CQ/AEM/Adobe Campaign
at Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- Centrally located office in Timpuri Noi with great fitout and standing desks
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational companies
- International and dynamic team
- Travel to customers and other locations in alignment with project needs
- Private medical subscription
- Sponsored Gym Membership (WorldClass/ 7Card)
- Yearly travel insurance
- 2 days Onboarding in one of our NC Offices across Europe
- Off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Daily delivered fresh fruits
- A large variety of drinks (coffee, water, natural soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 22 days + December 24th and 31st + 1 additional day per calendar year in the company (maximum 30 days/year)
- Sick days: 3 per year (days you are sick, at home, but do not need to bring a doctors note)
- Referral bonus
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
- And much more...!