First established in 2015 in the United Kingdom, Pursuit Translations GmbH has won the trust of businesses and organisations throughout Europe (Puma, Publicis, Sub Sports) and the United States (Google, Amazon).
Translation is one of the oldest and most far-reaching industries in the world. It is dynamic, progressive, and extremely competitive.
For Pursuit, translation is not a mathematical equation. It is an art-form; the recreation of a text in another language requires perfect mastery of the mother tongue and a deep understanding of the second language. We undertake thorough research and meticulous terminology analyses, always in the pursuit of excellence.
The world has never been smaller. An estimated 3.2 billion people connect and trade with each other via the internet, rendering the need for translation greater than ever.
We combine an ancient industry with modern technology, in order to provide our clients with the highest quality work in a timely fashion.
Our pursuit of excellence means integrated streamlining technology, which includes accessible training for linguists, efficient project management, and straightforward communication within our language teams.
INTRODUCING: THE PURSUIT TEAM
Pursuit is a dynamic young team (check out our beautiful faces here: https://www.pursuittranslations.com/meet-the-team). We're scattered around Germany and the United Kingdom and all work from home. We communicate via Slack and meet up whenever we can. We think we're witty and hilarious, and there's a very good chance that we are.
REASONS NOT TO WORK WITH US
- Our business development team focuses primarily on new B2B client acquisition. This requires a lot of smart working.
- The role commission-only basis, which means success-based remuneration.
- Like all other positions in Pursuit, the DevExec role is a remote role, which means that you'll need to set up your own workspace at home.
ON THE OTHER HAND
- Our clientele consists of international business greats: Google, Amazon, Publicis, Meissener Porzellan, PUMA, taz die tageszeitung, and many more. Join this little firm rubbing shoulders with giants!
- Our commission is exceptionally high*.
- Our team are tight-knit. Participate in weekly video call meetings and stay in minute-for-minute contact via Slack. Draw on the experience of the team and undertake training specific to sales and the translation industry.
*CURIOUS? LET'S HAVE A CHAT.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Business Development, Sales, Strategy/Planning
Marketing and Advertising, Market Research, Translation and Localization